Special First Time Buyer program
If a member does not have prior coverage, he or she may be eligible to apply using a one page application and answering a few questions, versus the normally much lengthier application.
- Web based training for members, office managers and employees to help minimize exposure to employment practices lawsuits
- Access to a legal information hotline staffed by employment practices attorneys
- Review of employee handbooks and employment applications
- If a member seeks Helpline advice on an employee termination which later results in a claim, there is a 50% reduction of the member's EPLI retention for that claim
- Free criminal background checks for newly hired and promoted managers and supervisors
- Choice of policy limits of $250,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000
- Low minimum premium of $750 ($1,000 in LA County)
- Low per claim retention of $2,500 ($5,000 in LA County)
- Provides for defense costs and losses a member becomes legally obligated to pay as a result of a covered claim.
- Includes third party liability coverage
- 60-day extended reporting endorsement included