Available to CPhA members at no cost!
Do you play a role in your group’s health care and benefit plan decisions? If you do, you know that staying current on the issues is challenging, especially with today’s increasingly complex marketplace and regulatory conditions. Mercer Select H&B KnowHow may be the perfect solution for you.
Do you need:
- to stay current on health & benefit issues?
- sample forms for required compliance tasks such as COBRA?
- at-a-glance information about important HR matters?
Special Offer for Association members
Members who purchase their group health insurance through Mercer, the Association’s sponsored insurance program broker and administrator, are eligible to receive Mercer Select H&B KnowHow. Developed by Mercer, a leader in human resource consulting, outsourcing and investments, Mercer Select H&B KnowHow is a tool that helps provide employers with important human resources information.
Members now have access to important information about medical and other group benefits plans in one location. Mercer Select H&B KnowHow provides the following information:
- Mercer Alerts, Updates and Perspectives providing timely news and analysis of important benefit issues.
- Access to the Compliance Link tool to assist with topics such as Cafeteria Plans, COBRA, Domestic Partnership, ERISA, FMLA and HIPAA.
- Notices and Forms Connection for the topics above to help you satisfy employer compliance requirements and provide your employees with the correct forms.
- Weekly highlights of major judicial, regulatory and legislative developments affecting retirement, health, compensation and employment issues.
- California specific news and analysis to keep you abreast of state compliance issues.
- Daily articles and news from leading newspapers and trade publications.
To be eligible to receive this new benefit you must be a CPhA member and purchase group medical insurance for two or more members and employees through Mercer. This service is available to qualifying members at no charge.
Interested members should contact Mercer for further details or for assistance with their group health insurance needs.